2017 BOB-CAT® Predator-Pro LP 72"
Call for Price
Predator-Pro LP 72"
Better for Mother Nature and Your Bottom Line
The Predator-Pro™ LP runs on a liquid-withdrawal propane system to allow a full day of work without having to stop for refueling. More than 50% less ozone forming emissions.
- BOB-CAT® Predator-Pro™ LP zero-turn commercial riding mowers are the green choice for commercial lawn care. The Predator-Pro™ LP maintains all of the comfort and productivity benefits of the BOB-CAT® Predator-Pro™ while featuring the added bonus of cutting ozone forming emissions by greater than 50 percent over gasoline burning engines. This remarkable propane mower helps keep your environment cleaner while you keep it beautiful.
- Peace of Mind with the Mow with Confidence - Industry Best Warranty: 6-year / 2,750 hour limited warranty; Lifetime Warranty on the deck, deck cradle, and engine deck. Visit your local dealer for warranty details
- Green and Clean with Pure Performance: The most efficient liquid propane fueled zero-turn on the market! These alternative fuel BOB-CAT® mowers are powered by propane engines which cut ozone forming emissions by greater than 50% when compared to gasoline burning engines. We're leading the way to increased environmental responsibility with BOB-CAT® propane-powered zero-turn riding mowers. Propane has emerged as a leading source of alternative fuel power. Propane cuts ozone forming emissions and helps you reduce your carbon footprint. In addition to the environmental benefits, the innovative Predator-Pro™ LP may help landscape professionals increase profits by increasing opportunities for mowing contracts with environmental friendly stipulations. Propane also typically costs less than gas. A mower that makes you money while saving you money—now that is a value! Plus, in a growing number of states there are tax incentives and rebates available for propane-powered mowers.
- Liquid-Feed Propane Delivery: Other propane-powered mowers have less efficient propane-powered engines that were converted from gasoline engines, resulting in inefficiencies and power loss. BOB-CAT® uses a more efficient engine design for propane with a Liquid Withdrawal System. This insures a more efficient delivery system which is necessary to provide the required power and performance. No-nonsense design utilizes two standard 33.5 lb. LP tanks, commonly used on forklifts. These propane tanks provide all-day fuel capacity so there is no need to buy multiple sets of special tanks or worry about where to refill. Your local propane supplier can provide regular exchange and hassle-free fuel service. Or, if you prefer, you can purchase tanks direct from your BOB-CAT® dealer and fill through your local propane supplier.
- Superior Ride Comfort: Landscape professionals know the importance of a comfortable ride. The ISO-Ride™ comfort system prevents bottom- and top-outs, and keeps operators fresh and productive over the longest days. Predator-Pro™ LP sports a custom operator zone that adjusts easily for a comfortable ride. The custom operator zone also provides maximum control with minimal effort.
- Extreme Discharge System with Duradeck™ Sets the Standard: Setting the standard for discharge design, the Extreme Discharge system allows you to produce a world-class cut on all types of turf. Providing improved clipping dispersal and preventing scalping and damage to turf, the DuraDeck™ helps you take charge and get the job done right. Equipped with a new resilient molded rubber discharge chute for improved clipping dispersal, BOB-CAT® keeps you moving forward. The wider opening and standard Eliminator blades on our NEW 61" rear discharge DuraDeck leaves behind a great finish. Keeps clippings, dirt and debris behind you… where it belongs. Lets you trim on both sides without having to worry about where the discharge is going. This rear discharge mower helps reduces clean-up time and gives you a great cut without compromise.
- Easy Access Maintenance: Maintenance is easier when you combine durable construction and the new easy-access design on the Predator-Pro™ LP powered zero turn mower. Expedite routine maintenance with easy-access to the mower deck, hydraulic reservoir and filter. Never miss important service milestones with the convenient control panel now equipped with an hour meter for maintenance service reminders for the engine oil and filter, engine air filters, and hydraulic oil and filter.
- Peak Productivity: The Predator-Pro™ LP propane-powered zero turn mower allows you to maximize productivity with deck sizes up to 72-inches. This commercial mower is powered by an impressive Generac® Industrial OHVI engine. Two standard liquid-feed 33.5 pound forklift tanks provide all-day fuel capacity to maximize productivity. Tanks are optional with purchase or may be easily rotated with your local liquid propane supplier.
- Model: 942511
- Description: Predator-Pro LP 72"
- Engine Make: GTV990 Generac LP
- Displacement: 992 cc (60.5 cu. in.)
- Deck Size: 72"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,770 fpm
- Blades: 3 - 25" High Lift Offset .250" thick
- Deck Design: DuraDeck™ fabricated, formed and welded 10-gauge, reinforcements of 10-gauge, 7-gauge, and 3-gauge. Reinforced front lip and trim side. Patented Double-Wave Baffle System increases lift for a better cut.
- Discharge: On side discharge models, oversize molded rubber chute controls airflow to improve clipping dispersal.
- Deck Skirts: 7-guage skirts.
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: Up to 7 adjustable anti-scalp rollers on front and rear.
- Spindle Type: Maintenance Free w/1" Shaft
- Bearings: Double-Sealed, Precision Ground Ball Bearings
- Cutting Height: 1 inch - 5.5 inches in ¼ inch increments.
- Deck Lift Type: Manual hand lift with spring assist / RH or LH Quick Lift Foot Lift Pedal
- Deck Drive: Warner Mag Stop 250 ft. lb. Electric Clutch on 52 and 61 inch models.
- Ground Speed: 13.5 mph
- Transmission: Twin Hydro-Gear Variable Displacement Pumps with Oil Cooler and Parker Wheel Motors
- Pump Size: Hydro-Gear™ 16cc
- Front Tires: 13 x 6.50-6 No-Flat
- Rear Tires: 24 x 12.00-12 4-ply
- Brake: Drum
- Fuel Capacity Two 35 lbs. Propane Tanks
- Hour Meter Digital Hour Meter with Service Minder for Engine Oil and Filter, Engine Air Filter and Hydraulic Oil and Filter
- Machine Weight/ Wet: 1404 lbs
- Machine Length: 82"
- Machine Height (with ROPS down): 49"
- All Predator-Pro LP models standard with folding ROPS
- Seat: B-C Lounger High Back with Full Vibration Isolation - Fore and Aft adjusters - Quick Adjust Armrests
- Superior Ride Comfort with ISO-Ride™ and Custom Operator Zone. Custom operator zone adjusts easily for a comfortable ride and makes BOB-CAT® a perfect fit for any operator. The custom operator zone also provides maximum control with minimal effort.
- Elastomeric fabric seat suspension to isolate vibration and absorbs shock for a better all-day ride.
- Elastomeric radial bearings isolate against shock and vibration
- Vibration isolators help prevent fatigue and numbness in feet and legs
- Operator position lowered by 2" to provides a table center of gravity, better visibility, and improved traction and handling
- Motion control lever design yields more legroom and provides smoother control
- Adjustable armrests are a perfect fit for any size
- On-the-fly tracking allows fine-tuning for easy straight line operations
- 61" Wide Track Kit
- Knobby Tires
- BOSS-Vac™ Collections Systems
- ZT Hitch Kit
- Magnetic Light Kit
- Striping Kit
- ECO Plate
- Mulch Baffle Kit
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- GTV990 LP
- 992 cc (60.5 cu. in.)
- Twin Hydro-Gear Variable Displacement Pumps with Oil Cooler and Parker Wheel Motors
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 6.50-6 No-Flat; Rear: 24 x 12.00-12 4-ply
- Fuel Capacity
- Two 35 lb. Propane Tanks
- Deck Size
- 72 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Collect