2017 BOB-CAT® QuickCat™ 52" Kawasaki® FX691V
Call for Price
The New Standard in Stand-Ons
Introducing the BOB-CAT® QuickCat™, the first-ever stand-on mower by BOB-CAT®. Built on over 40 years of engineering and manufacturing excellence to be the best performing, most reliable and toughest stand-on mower ever, the nimble QuickCat™ lets you get the job done right and done fast.
- The ultimate in stand-on mower durability, quality of cut and ease of ownership
- Built on over 40 years of engineering and manufacturing excellence to be the best performing, most reliable and toughest stand-on mower ever, the nimble BOB-CAT® QuickCat™, available in 36", 48", 52" and 61" models, makes quick work of the most challenging commercial turf jobs on small or large-acreage estates. Its ground speed, confidence-inspiring stability and all-day comfort make the QuickCat™ the new standard in stand-on mowers.
- 8 mph mowing speed and up to 10.5 mph transport speed
- Optimal operator station placement for excellent center of mass stability
- Extra-large drive tires for a smoother ride and better traction
- Low placement of the fuel tank for improved balance on uneven ground
- Large fuel tank for all-day mowing without refueling
- Compact size for maneuvering in tight spaces and loading on crowded trailers
- True floating deck improves cut quality and maintenance
- Extra ground clearance to safely move on and off high curbs
- Extra-strong DuraDeck™ mower deck, backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- 6-Year 2000 hours limited warranty
- Model: 912520
- Description: QuickCat 52 Kawasaki® FX691V
- Engine Make: Kawasaki FX691V
- Displacement: 726 cc (44.3 cu. in.)
- Deck Size: 52"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,400 fpm @ 3,550 engine rpm
- Deck Design: DuraDeck™ Cutting System
- Leading Edges: Adjustable
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: 4
- Cutting Height: 1.5" - 4.5"
- Discharge: Flexible molded polymer
- Ground Speed: 10.5 mph
- Transmission: HG ZT-3400 Hydrostatic Transaxles
- Pump Size: 12 cc
- Drive Wheel Size: 23 x 10.5-12.0
- Front Caster Size: 13 x 5.0-6
- Caster Type: Pneumatic
- Fuel Capacity: 6.5 Gallons
- Machine Weight/ Wet: 916 lb.
- Machine Width Chute Up: 55 in.
- Machine Height: 44 in.
- Machine Length: 64 in.
- Adjustment: Flip up and latch
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 726 cc (44.3 cu. in.)
- HG ZT-3400 Hydrostatic Transaxles
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 23 x 10.5-12.0; Front: 13 x 5.0-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type