2017 Woods FZ25D
Call for Price
- Deck Location: Front
- Horsepower: 25 diesel
- EngineType: Kubota 3-cylinder Liquid-cooled
- Lubrication: Full pressure with spin-on filter
- Air Filter System: Heavy-duty canister style—dual element
- Fuel Capacity: 11 gallons
- Speed (forward): 12 mph
- Drive System: Twin hydrostatic pumps and separate wheel motors; spin-on automotive style oil filter -- uses 20w50 weight oil
- Drive Tires: 23" x 10.5" - 12
- Decks Available: MX - 54", 61"
- Deck Design: Fabricated 5" deep deck with welded bumper and patented V-Baffle system, TrueFloat deck suspension, 3-bearing greasable spindles
- Cutting height: 1" - 5"
- Blade tip speed: 17,800 fpm for 54"; 18,400 fpm for 61"
- Deck Tilt/Height Adjust: Patented, PowerTilt option on MX deck with power height adjustment
- Est. Weight w/61" Deck: 1,480 lbs
- Features: Fully adjustable suspension seat, cup holder, storage compartment, hour meter, flexible ShrubSaver, discharge chute
- Warranty: 2 years or 2000 hours, whichever comes first.
- Options Available: Mulch kits, headlights, tire chains, dozer blade, broom, blower-driven bagger, snow thrower, cab, chains
- Long wheelbase for more even weight distribution for improved rider comfort
- Kubota 3-cylinder liquid-cooled
- Front-mount deck for greater visibility and ease of cutting under low-growing foliage
- Standard full suspension, adjustable seat to reduce operator fatigue
- MX V-BaffleTM creates strong suction, lifting grass for a precision cut and keeping dust under the deck
- PowerTiltTM feature available on all decks
- TrueFloatTM decks follow the contour of the ground for better cut
- Anti-scalp roller standard
- Standard roll-over protection system (ROPS) for added safety
- Horse Power
- 25 diesel
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gallons
- Deck Size
- MX - 54", 61"