2018 Bear Cat IG3500E 3500 Watt Inverter
The new IG3500E inverter generator lets you bring power wherever you go — from tailgating parties to fishing and camping trips and beyond. Plus, parallel capability means you can combine two generators for nearly double the power - without sacrificing portability.
Inverter generators utilize a different type of alternator than standard generators to generate AC power. The power produced is converted from DC to AC by a computer-controlled inverter module. The engine speed varies depending on the electrical demand, which significantly reduces noise and fuel consumption compared to standard portable generators. The end result is a portable generator with reduced weight and size but, power that is ultra-clean and capable of safely charging your sensitive electronics.
- 3000 Max AC Continuous Output
- 3500 Max AC Output
- 212cc, 4 Stroke
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Electric or Recoil Start
- Receptacles: 1 x 120V 20A Duplex, 1 x 120V 30A Twistlock and 12V DC 8.0A
- 93 lbs. Dry Weight with Battery
- 50 State Compliant
- 57db @ 23ft.
- 9hrs. @ 50% load
- Pure Sine Wave Power
- Fuel Capacity: 2.6 gal.
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Displacement: 212cc
- Start Type: Electric or Recoil
- Max. Watt Output: 3500
- Running Watt Output: 3000
- Parallel Capable? (Yes/No): Yes
- Low Oil Shutdown? (Yes/No): Yes
- Amperage: 25 @ 120V (single phase)
- IG3500E Weather Cover
- Parallel Kit - IG3500E to IG3500E
- AC Output
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 2.6 gal.