2018 BOB-CAT® ProCat™ RS 61" Kawasaki® FX801V
Call for Price
ProCat™ RS 61" Kawasaki® FX801V
The Crown Prince In A Legendarily Fierce Family
A lower platform for a wider range of vision and unwavering stability provide surefooted agility, traction and control on hills and uneven terrain.
- When you value everyday productivity, put ProCat™ RS value and performance on your crew. We've redesigned it with the same wide array of ride comfort, anti-vibration and ergonomic features as the Predator-Pro™ RS to deliver a great cut with less operator fatigue. You'll also cut downtime, thanks to ProCat™ RS reliability and easy-access maintenance. In other words, it's the total package.
- Peace Of Mind With The Mow With Confidence - Industry Best Warranty: 6-year / 2,750 hour limited warranty; Lifetime Warranty on the deck, deck cradle, and engine deck.
- Better Visibility And Stability: The BOB-CAT® ProCat™ RS comes at you with a redesigned frame for better visibility, a seat platform that's 2 inches lower for enhanced center of gravity, and more responsive controls. The frame has been redesigned for better operator visibility and for closer trimming without collateral damage to landscaping, trees and buildings. There's less slip and more grip on hills and slopes. New control levers eliminate lost linkage motion for smoother operation and less wheel marking and spin.
- Comfort Is Not An Option… It's The Standard: A great ride shouldn't be an option. We've reduced operator fatigue with the new ISO-Ride™ Comfort System. Provides unmatched support plus total isolation from shock and vibration for a better all-day ride. The custom operator zone adjusts easily for a comfortable ride and provides maximum control with minimal effort.
- Extreme Discharge System With Duradeck™ Sets The Standard: The wider opening and standard Eliminator blades on our NEW rear discharge AirFX™ leaves behind a great finish. Keeps clippings, dirt and debris behind you...where it belongs. Lets you trim on both sides without having to worry about where the discharge is going. This rear discharge mower helps reduces clean-up time and gives you a great cut without compromise.
- New AirFx™ Deck: Our new AirFX™ deck features a newly designed, innovative baffle system that provides maximum vacuum and lift for enhanced cut quality, and fast, efficient grass disbursement.
- Easy Maintenance Access: Durable ProCat™ RS zero-turn mowers now offer easy-access maintenance. The forward tilting seat makes routine maintenance simple with easy access to the mower deck belt drive, hydraulic oil filter and PTO clutch. The ProCat™ RS also includes a tool-free drain valve.
- Peak Productivity: ProCat™ RS rider mowers maximize productivity with deck sizes in 48", 52", 61" and 72" side discharge and 61" rear discharge. We have a range of power options from Kawasaki® and 14 gallon fuel capacity. Ground speeds up to 11.5 mph and fewer stops to refill keep you moving forward. ProCat™ RS commercial zero turn mowers execute a precise cut. Maneuvering around landscape obstacles is even easier with the redesigned frame that provides better operator visibility. ProCat™ RS is the total package for productivity and performance.
- Model: 942542
- Description: ProCat™ RS 61" Kawasaki® FX801V
- Engine Make: Kawasaki® FX801V
- Displacement: 852 cc [44.3 cu. in.]
- Deck Size: 61" SD
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,809 fpm
- Blades: 3 - 21" High Lift Offset .250" thick
- Deck Design: AirFx™ are fabricated, formed and welded double-layered 10-gauge 7-gauge, and 3-gauge. Reinforced front lip and trim side. Patented Double-Wave Baffle System increases lift for a better cut.
- Discharge: On side discharge models, oversize flexible molded polymer chute controls airflow to improve clipping dispersal.
- Deck Skirts: 7-gauge Skirts
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: Up to 7 adjustable anti-scalp rollers on front and rear
- Spindle Type: Maintenance Free w/1" Shaft
- Bearings: Double-sealed, precision ground ball bearings
- Cutting Height: 1 inch - 4.75 inches in ¼ inch increments
- Deck Lift Type: Manual hand lift with spring assist / RH or LH Quick Lift Foot Lift Pedal
- Deck Drive: Warner Mag Stop 225 ft. lb. electric clutch
- Ground Speed: 11.5 mph
- Transmission: Twin Hydro-Gear™ variable displacement pumps with hydraulic oil cooler and Parker wheel motors
- Pump Size: 12cc
- Front Tires: 13 x 6.50-6 Pneumatic caster wheels
- Rear Tires: 24 x 12.0-12 4-ply
- Brake: Drum
- Fuel Capacity: 14 Gallons
- Hour Meter: Digital hour meter with service minder for engine oil and filter, engine air filter and hydraulic oil and filter
- Machine Weight/ Wet: 1293 lbs
- Machine Length: 82"
- Machine Height (with ROPS down): 49"
- All ProCat™ RS models standard with folding ROPS.
- Seat: Mechanical Suspension Seat High Back with Full Vibration Isolation - Fore and Aft adjusters - Quick Adjust Armrests
- Superior Ride Comfort with ISO-Ride™ and Custom Operator Zone. Custom operator zone adjusts easily for a comfortable ride and makes BOB-CAT® a perfect fit for any operator. The custom operator zone also provides maximum control with minimal effort.
- Elastomeric fabric seat suspension to isolate vibration and absorbs shock for a better all-day ride.
- Elastomeric radial bearings isolate against shock and vibration.
- Vibration isolators help prevent fatigue and numbness in feet and legs.
- Operator position lowered by 2" to provides a table center of gravity, better visibility, and improved traction and handling.
- Motion control lever design yields more legroom and provides smoother control.
- Adjustable armrests are a perfect fit for any size.
- On-the-fly tracking allows fine-tuning for easy straight line operations.
- ZT Hitch Kit
- Striping Kit
- BOSS-Vac™ Collections Systems
- Mulch Baffle Kit
- Magnetic Light Kit
- Knobby Tires
- ECO Plate
- 61" Wide Track Kit
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 852 cc (44.3 cu. in.)
- Twin Hydro-Gear™ variable displacement pumps with hydraulic oil cooler and Parker wheel motors
- Wheel Size
- Front Tires: 13 x 6.50-6 Pneumatic caster wheels; Rear Tires: 24 x 12.0-12 4-ply
- Fuel Capacity
- 14 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- On side discharge models, oversize flexible molded polymer chute controls airflow to improve clipping dispersal, 72 in. model molded rubber chute