2019 Bush Hog HT417
Call for Price
For the fastest drying time, choose Bush Hog®’s tedders. We offer a choice of three different models, each built to accommodate your needs. Our tedders are designed for low horsepower tractors, with working widths from 10 to over 17-feet. Bush Hog® tedders produce quicker drying time for baling sooner and reduces possible damage to ground plants.
- Increased air flow through the crop results in faster drying times
- Six spring steel tines per rotor fluff and spread the hay
- Standard slipclutch protects the 540 PTO driveline
- Designed for low horsepower tractors
- Tine Height can be adjusted manually for proper performance
- Clutch Protection
- Anti-Wrap Stationary Disc
- Number of Rotors: 4
- Working Width (Approx.): 17-feet 1-inch
- Number of Tines: 24
- Transport Width: 10-feet
- Working Speed (MPH): 5-10
- Horsepower Required (min): 22 HP
- PTO (RPM): 540 RPM
- Folding (man. or hyd.): Manual
- Tire Size: 16 x 6.50-8
- Number of Tires: 4
- Weight: 830-lbs.
- Working Width
- 17 ft. 1 in.
- 830 lb.
- Number of Rotors
- Power Requirement
- 22 HP