2019 Bush Hog HT625H
Call for Price
For the fastest drying time, choose Bush Hog®’s tedders. Our hay tedders are designed for low horsepower tractors, with working widths from 10 to over 25-feet. Bush Hog® tedders produce quicker drying time for baling sooner and reduce possible damage to ground plants.
- Increased air flow through the crop results in faster drying times
- Six spring steel tines per rotor fluff and spread the hay
- Standard slipclutch protects the 540 PTO driveline
- Designed for low horsepower tractors
- Tine Height can be adjusted manually for proper performance
- Number of Rotors: 6
- Working Width (Approx.): 25-feet 7-inch
- Number of Tines: 36
- Transport Width: 9-feet 6-inches
- Working Speed (MPH): 5-10
- Horsepower Required (min): 50 HP
- PTO (RPM): 540 RPM
- Folding: Hydraulic
- Tire Size: 16 x 6.50-8 (Working Tires) 205/70/15 (Transport Tires)
- Number of Tires: 8 (Working Tires) 2 (Transport Tires)
- Weight: 830-lbs.
- Working Width
- 25 ft. 7 in.
- 2470 lb.
- Number of Rotors
- Power Requirement
- 50 HP